Learn how to build instant rapport with your clients by understanding their body language signals and gestures with …
Building Rapport through Words, Vocals and Body Language
Written by Australian Interpersonal Skills Specialist, Mark Coburn, this eBook reveals the secrets and techniques around building rapport through both verbal (words) and non-verbal (body language) interpersonal communication.
Here’s what you get:
- The 5 key elements of building rapport
- The art of matching behaviour
- How to test for rapport so you know you are communicating effectively
- The 3 major types of effective communication (words, vocals and body language) and how important each type is
- Asking powerful questions with purpose
- Pacing and leading the discussion for win-win outcomes
- The 5 main components of vocal communication you must know to become a highly influential communicator
- Reading body language – signals and gestures
- Understanding common gestures and what the other person is communicating but not speaking
- Recognising head, arm and hand gestures and body movements
- Creating rapport via the handshake
- How to notice, understand and deal with unpleasant or manipulative handshakes
- Interpreting smiles, mouth, eye, leg and feet gestures
- How to maintain good posture to create the best impression
- The “dos” and “don’ts” of managing first impressions when meeting your client for the first time
- The 14 most significant gestures you need to know about – listed and explained by expression type
Our Guarantee to You – Risk Free
So there you have it… order it. Explore hundreds of tips and ideas. Test the concepts. Implement the strategies.
Anytime over the next 30 days if you are not totally satisfied that the information in this eBook is worth much more than the price you paid, just contact us to receive a 100% refund ! You have an entire 30 days – risk free – to decide.
2 Special Bonuses
We have also decided to offer you, absolutely free, extra resources that compliment this great 4 part eBook publication:
Bonus # 1 eBook: 101 Interpersonal Communication Tips (Valued at $27)
Discover the importance of the body language your clients use and what gestures you can put into practice to communicate more effectively. You will also learn how to become a master communicator by using your voice in a pleasant way that gets great results for everyone. As you tap into the uncommon knowledge of people’s senses and learning styles you will uncover many of the secrets of how to present more effectively to a visual, auditory, kinesthetic or auditory digital person in business.
Bonus # 2 eTool: Supplimentary Quick Reference Cards for 101 Tips (Valued at $7)
Find out how practical these quick reference cards are and how they provide more understanding to BONUS #1 eBook “101 Interpersonal Communication Tips”. You will receive them in business card size (shown smaller above). You can print them, laminate them and carry them around with you or keep them on your desk as a useful prompt when speaking to your customers on the phone.